Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

Etsy love

It's no secret to most of my friends that I LOVE Etsy.com. If you don't know Etsy, you need to.
Etsy is the meeting grounds for the artsy, crafty, fashiony lovers all over the world. Easy to navagate, and easy to find anything your heart desires; fabric, buttons, independant designers, homemade books, custom jewelry and supplies, artwork, furniture, costumes, baby clothes, vintage... I could go on for days, but it's all things that have touched the hands of someone who is passionate about homemade, unique or vintage. LOVE.

Here are some cool things I have found lately on Etsy:

I would totally buy the Balmain version on this jacket, but it's a tiny bit out of my budget, check out daniellat.etsy.com to see her version:
I love whiteowl.etsy.com 's jewelry, Sue got me a pair of earrings from them for my birthday!! so pretty :)
I'm really into anything "Steampunk"...(19th century meets fantasy-I know, who am I?) edmdesigns.etsy.com does amazing jewelry designs with gears and old watch parts.
I love these necklaces from theMIX.etsy.com, so cute and they're affordable!
Now, this corset is gone off the sellers page(sold), BUT I think it deserves to be added. My inner nerd wants this sooo bad.... EveningArwen.etsy.com
Here is a Toronto based chicka selling some great vintage, raretreasure.etsy.com. I love etsy for vintage!



Also, take the time to check out some designs from girls I went to school with, they're fab;

lipglossandblack.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment