Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Jeff Friesen. updated!

It's no secret I'm completely addicted to Etsy.com. I've made some prettty fab purchases so far this year, and a couple more I'll post to show off as soon as they get to me!
This is something I haven't purchased YET. I stumbled on Jeff Friesen's work while I was looking on Etsy's Shop Local for Halifax. I love this guy's sense of humour!

Jeff is a Halifax based photographer. His etsy shop has a series of "Wild Life Prints". They are so clever, fun and beautiful.

I put a couple of my favourites together on photoshop to show you, and I was being REALLY picky to choose the ones I loved best. Narrowing it down to 12 isn't bad is it?


I'm planning on buying 4 prints, but I'm having trouble deciding. I know I want the lion for sure :)


But Seriously guys, check out his stuff!!

This is his Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/WildLifePrints
This is his site: http://www.jeff-friesen.com/


UPDATE:
Thanks to some of my loyal blog followers (hehe), I recieved 3 of these prints for my birthday! I just purchased the Lion and recieved it today, along with a bonus print with 2 bunnies!! I love them! They really brighten up my grey powder room.
Thank you!!
My bunnies! I just need to find a good home for them:)

No comments:

Post a Comment