Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

trying my best to skip the country...

I'm stuck in Vancouver. I flew Toronto-Vancouver with no problems other than a splitting headache. I got off in Vancouver for a short walk then reboarded. When we were about to push back the pilot informed us there was a problem with a fuel pump. 3 hours later they tell us it can't be fixed that night, bummer. 3am Vancouver=6am Toronto, and Julia had no sleep... I may have had a slight breakdown at this point. haha. Air Canada got everyone hotel rooms and I ended up at the Delta in a lovely room. I woke up this morning only to find my flight was delayed again from 11am to 2pm. At least I had a nice view from my hotel room.

here's a couple pics from my lovely send off at the Jays game.




My hotel room:
Lovely view of the marina:

No comments:

Post a Comment